Monday, November 29, 2010

Nicki Minaj Vs a Has been? the easiest challange she's ever seen.





So the first song that kim has released since her last unsuccessful album out in 2005 ofcorse is a pathetic diss rap to Nicki. Through the whole song Kim is talking about how Nicki copied her style...boo F-ing hoo! So ofcorse being a Nicki fan, I know she been slaughtered kim with just a couple of lines in "Monster" and "Romans Revenge".

Ofcorse a whole bunch of Nicki haters are like "ooo Kim Killed Nicki!"...When kim didn't say much through her whole song...and the people that are saying this know they haven't even thought about kim for years, yet alone listened to her music .She's a has been. Everybody keeps talking about "Let the battle begin" Umm hello! there will be no battle..The moment Nicki Mentions Kim's name, Kim's 5 minutes of fame will turn into 15. Nicki's not going to give a has been shine.

"
So let me get this straight wait I’m the rookie
But my features and my shows ten times your pay
50k for a verse no album out!"

" i'll say bride of chucky is child's play just killed another career its a mild day, besides yay they can't stand beside me" -Monster

"Nicki she just mad cause you took her spot
Word that bitch mad cause I took her spot, well bitch if you ain't shit than get off the pot, got some niggas out in brooklyn that will off ya top"

"Fuck I look like getten back to a has been..yea I said it..has been!, hang it up, flat screen!"-Romans Revenge

Nicki's not responding to a has been. Nobodys going to be talking about kim by the end of December.
RIP KIM

No comments:

Post a Comment