Thursday, January 6, 2011

Internet Haters..The Out Break



Well, I have noticed ,there's been an out break of internet haters lately and its getting really ugly. I mean we all have our haters..but now theres people coming from everywhere saying the most ugliest things.Some are anonymous and some are people that decided to show their true colors.

In the past two months I've gotten hate messages in my facebook inbox, and its people that are on my friends list that make the fake profile just to tell me what they hate about me.Its really sad and ridiculous.I will never understand jealousy. People are verbally attacking me for no reason. I don't judge people, I don't criticize people or their craft. I'm just an aspiring singer just trying to live my life.My mother always taught me to say "If you don't have anything nice to say..don't say nothing at all."

A lot of Girls don't even know they have haters...they just think they have a brutally "honest friend".Heres some tips for spotting a under cover hater.

-Friends that use to comment your pictures and statuses...have suddenly disappeared
-The friends that have disappeared..suddenly reappear to leave you a negative comment about your appearance (hair,cloths,makeup) they usually have something negative to say about stuff that people praise you for.
-They always claim their just being honest.
-These friends usually are very plain jane or just ugly or don't have a fashion sense and blends into the back round, you don't judge them for it but they hate you because they want what you have.

Well to all the girls that feel the need to tell another girl (that has done nothing to you ) what you don't like about her, think about it..think about why you feel the need to put another female down, think about how you feel about yourself..and if insulting someone else is going to help you and help you better yourself and your craft..here's a clue...its not.
                                               
                                                        Love , the one and only, Samantha Shines

2 comments: