Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Grammy Style,2011, Glitz and Glam!


Well I personally LOVED the dresses at the Grammy's this year, so my style, Glittery, Shiny, Fun! I hate dresses that are too serious and too long, I like to see somthing that pops! that you cant help but to stare at! and Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian deffinitly did that for me. I've always been a big J.Lo fan (even tho I'm dissapointed at the fact that she still wears fur knowing about animal cruelty) and who doesn't love Kim K?, deffinitly my style icon!


J.Lo in a silver,Emilio Pucci mini dress, and Christian Louboutin shoes.

Kim K in a glittery, golden, Kaufman Franco gown.

I thought I should share a fashion choice of mine for New Years 2010, I would have fit right in ...some day ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment