Saturday, April 16, 2011

Everyone has Problems.


Well I must say that I have been through a lot in my life, way more than your average 21 year old. I grew up without my real father in my life, my step father in and out of jail, his drug problems, police invading my home when I was like 7 and much more. My point is just because I've bee through horrible things I will never act like I have more issues than the next person or act like my issues are more important. Everyone has their own unique issues ,whether they have no money to pay the rent, whether their grandfather just passed, they had a miscarriage , mother has cancer, boyfriend slept with best friend, its all important. You don't know how that person feels, just because you feel a certain way about your problems you should never make someone feel like their not allowed to be sad. It's not fair. That's all for now =)

2 comments:

  1. I can't even explain how real this post is. I agree 100%. Good stuff miss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love your blog!
    honey love your style =D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete